This original design celebrates the home of Sausalito, Skywalker Ranch, and Muir Woods Redwood Forest - Marin County!
This EXTRA LARGE pillow is entirely HAND embroidered on light tea-colored 100% organic cotton. Amazingly it takes 2 weeks (80+ hours) with 2 artisans working on it - just to make one of these XL Pillows! It is also unique in nature since each artisan incorporates a certain flair and signature to his/her work. Accented with black velvet piping.
Our XL pillows can be ordered in any of our geography designs!
Allow 4 months for delivery. Contact us for more information.
- Extra large, extra special. Embroidered by HAND: it takes 80+ hours to make one!
- Dimensions: 30" x 30"
- Materials: 100% Organic Cotton; Poly form included; Button closure.
- Hand Embroidered and Made in India
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- Fun Facts: Marin County is known to have the world's highest concentration of hot tubs. This county is home to many fifth generation family-owned farms. In fact, 50% of the land in Marin County is farmland. The Marin coastline offers an amazing array of shellfish. In fact, it is the second largest producer of shellfish in the state. The rural corridors between the cities and the coast are protected by A-60 zoning, which allows no more than one house per 60 acres. The largest seal and sea lion rescue and rehab. center is in SaU.S.A.lito: the Marine Mammal Center. Otis Redding stayed on a houseboat in SaU.S.A.lito during his engagement at the Fillmore West in SF. During his stay he wrote his last song and greatest hit "The Dock of the Bay." The town of Ross, founded in 1908, is one of the wealthiest communities in the country. The rich and famous call Ross home. The town has strict zoning laws which prevent overdevelopment. Belvedere, an exclusive island connected to the mainland by two roads boasts some of the country's most expensive real estate.
* Due to Logistical challenges outside our control, some special order items may take two to six weeks for delivery.
- Special Order: